Weekend Catch Up | A Right Brain Wannabe: Weekend Catch Up

Feb 24, 2014

Weekend Catch Up

What a weekend!!

If you didn't know, I play a little kickball every once and a while.
Fun.  Friends.  Beer.  Sun.  Exercise.
It's the best combo ever.

source

This past weekend the LRKA hosted Chili With a Kick benefiting Youth Home.
Chili.  Kickball.  Fun.  Friends.  Beer.  Sun.  Exercise.
See...just add Chili and you have the best charity event ever invented.

I ended up playing 5 games in the span of 8 hours.
Ouch.
Can't Move.
Too Old.

We came in 3rd place and had a blast. Luckily I got to be on the same team as some of my great friends!

Ryan, Me, Mikey

That, my friends, is why I didn't get to do much creating this weekend.
Because I spent yesterday and today trying to recover from being old.

I did however receive an AMAZING canvas print from Derick's mom.


She stumbled upon an app on your phone that will turn pictures in to 'water color' paintings.
She did one of my sweet Pepe and had Cosco put it on canvas!
It is so awesome I just have to find somewhere to hang it (along with the antique post cards and kitchen posters that are still sitting in a pile on the table).
Apparently I have a problem with commitment + nails + walls.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll leave you with a picture of some of the cheapest pieces of fabric I've ever purchased (Joann's + Coupons + Luck).


I have a great idea for them I just have to find the time to do it.

Until we meet again!

1 comment: