Sunday Funday | A Right Brain Wannabe: Sunday Funday

Feb 10, 2014

Sunday Funday

Not a whole lot going on yesterday, just a few trips to the craft store and a couple attempts at a few projects.  Nothing is finished so I don't have much to show.  I'll just give you quick glance at some things I bought and you can use your imagination.

(sorry the picture is blurry, not sure what is up with my camera)

I'll leave you with a few of my Favorite Finds this week.  Until next time!

1.  This tutorial which also has THIS tutorial.  I used both today and am excited for my end result

2.  I am absolutely in love with this idea...hits the above purchases!

3.  I can't wait to attempt my own version of this.  I've been looking for simple wall art that will make a statement.

4.  I'm in love with all braids, so this twist on the french braid really has be excited for an occasion to try it!

5.  This cause it makes me laugh :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment