Homemade Gift! | A Right Brain Wannabe: Homemade Gift!

Feb 13, 2014

Homemade Gift!

I recently celebrated my "Dirty 30" with some of my most favorite people in the whole world.  I wanted to share with you a homemade gift that I received from one of my best friends.  I know she was so excited to give it to me, she even said she wanted to make one for herself.  


She pieced 4 boards together to form a frame.  Then hammered random bottle caps all along the frame.


As you can see she framed a piece of card stock, then glued adorable lettering to the outside of the glass.


She then simply hung them with screw hooks from the inside of the frame at different levels.


This is a piece that I have thoroughly enjoyed having in my living room and it couldn't be any more obvious that it came from the heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment