Sneak Peak... | A Right Brain Wannabe: Sneak Peak...

Feb 9, 2014

Sneak Peak...

Not much going on around the house this weekend, just relaxing and enjoying the snow day!


I am so glad I was able to make it to the craft store yesterday before it hit...otherwise I'd be having a long boring day.

Since yesterday's post about my quilting issues, I purchased normal cotton thread and Mr. Dino officially has a tail, a head, and four feet!!  So glad I didn't give up.


Other than playing quilt, I have started thinking about my submission to the February Challenge!  I don't want to give away too much so I'll just you a sneak peak at my fabrics and you will have to wait on the final product.  I am actual doing two of the ideas because I just couldn't decide!



Stay tuned for a tutorial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment