My Top 10 Recipes | A Right Brain Wannabe: My Top 10 Recipes

Feb 19, 2014

My Top 10 Recipes

I hope I haven't made a promise I can't keep.

I got really excited after talking to Derick about my post for today. 

My top 10...in the history of ever.

Then, after really thinking about it, I hope I didn't get everyone excited for a few dinky recipes that make only Derick and I happy.  You know...one of those 'Womp Womp' moments.

Either way, here are 10 recipes that are close to my heart, and that also make my taste buds dance.

In no particular order...because coming up with just 10 was hard enough!

Enjoy!!

1.  BBQ Cups by Mom
BBQ. Enough said. Add some cheese and its even better!!

2.  Sausage & Rice by Mom
I make this as comfort food. It was the first thing I ever made for Derick, so if you ever ask him his favorite thing I cook this one always comes up.  Its a staple dinner for sure.

3.  Taco Soup by Mom
So simple, so filling, so amazing.  Leftovers are even better!

4.  White Chicken Chili by Mom
This is always a huge hit, so much so that I've been offered money to make a batch to deliver to my gym trainer!

5.  Hot Wing Sauce by "Google".  
I have no idea where I got this from, it's been a long time!  We haven't actually made this in a while...now that the weather is getting warm I'm feeling some wings in my future.

6.  Slow cooked Pork Carnitas by Skinny Taste
I add pineapple and mozzarella to the taco and it is amazing.

7.  Spinach Lasagna Rolls by Skinny Taste
I would suggest adding some quartered cherry tomatoes.  Maybe even roast them a little before hand.

8.  Avocado, Mozzarella and Bruschetta Chicken by IowaGirlEats
Just the title says enough about this one.

9.  Poppyseed Glazed Ham Sandwich by AgirlandAgluegun
I made this last night. I can't even explain what this glaze did to the sandwich bun. It was to die for.

10. Sweet Basil & Oregano Bruschetta Chicken by McCormick
Funny thing, this is actually a seasoning packet you can buy next to the taco seasoning.  I grabbed it as a quick meal one day and it turned out to be a massive hit.  I roasted quartered cherry tomatoes, whipped up some noodles and added the chicken.  Yum.

I'd love to hear some of your favorite recipes...I am always looking for things to add to the list!

1 comment: