Sewing Convention / Blogging Conference | A Right Brain Wannabe: Sewing Convention / Blogging Conference

Mar 7, 2014

Sewing Convention / Blogging Conference

As you can tell by my blog roll, I am very addicted to reading blogs.  Especially ones about sewing / crafting / cooking.
It helps me escape my every day life and take a look at how others live and what they do for fun.

Recently I found that a lot of my favorite bloggers have been attending or will be attending a Sewing Convention / Blogging Conference this year.


I'm sure I am missing some, but what are your thoughts on the idea in general?

I'd love to attend something like this just to soak up the knowledge, meet some new people, and maybe start expanding my skills.

However, the whole idea seems a little overwhelming and intimidating to me.  I'd obviously attend by myself seeing that I am the only one of my friends that really sews.  If you can even say "I sew" yet...really I'm still learning.  And I'm still learning this whole blogging thing.  I'm not even really sure if I'm good at it...or want to pursue it enough to attend a Sewing Convention / Blogging Conference.

Is there an experience level at which you must be in order to really get anything out of something like this?

I'd love to hear from people who have attended one, your level of experience, and if you think it's something beneficial.

I'll keep you posted on if I plan on attending any.

1 comment:

  1. You should go! My younger sister knits...we think she picked up that through her genes... our grandma crocheted... also we have a box full of quilts my mom's grand mother and relatives made.

    ReplyDelete