March #SewCrazyChallenge | A Right Brain Wannabe: March #SewCrazyChallenge

Mar 24, 2014

March #SewCrazyChallenge

Happy Monday to you!!

I finally found time to do some sewing over the weekend (along with learning very quickly that when Derick is gone I can make a MAJOR crafting mess).  Apparently having him around forces me to put things away...


I seriously woke up Friday morning to take my dog outside and frightened myself with how messy I was!

Messy or not, I was able to finish March's challenge with only a few days to go! I am so very excited about this little bag I made.  I am going to give the little bag to my friends little girl...I hope she loves it. 


I found the pattern on Pinterest a while back and as soon as we were told we could make a bag for this challenge, I knew I was doing this one.

It was simple, but has some super cute details.  I love how there a little pockets on the outside and the straps add a great texture to the already awesome fabric I found.

Seriously...spent $3.00 on this entire bag.  I'd say I hit the jackpot!

Before I leave you for the day, below is my quilting progress!


I know...just fabric strips.  But, they are all sewn together and ironed! Next step will be to cut them into squares and start assembling the quilt top!

I'm so in love with the colors and can't wait for it to be finished!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment