Meet the "left-brain" | A Right Brain Wannabe: Meet the "left-brain"

Jan 30, 2014

Meet the "left-brain"

Hey!!

I guess I will introduced myself. 

My name is Kari. I am a left brain who wants to be a right brain (hints the title). 

My whole life I have been the smart one, the logical one, the mature one...the one who has their life all planned out.  I fought a lot of this growing up, so much so that I almost majored in something random in college just so I wouldn't follow in my Daddy's logical footsteps.

Well, I ended up a programmer anyways. Don't get me wrong I love my job. I am challenged mentally every single day. 

However, I find myself sitting at my desk wishing I could be at home doing something with color and imagination and interacting with the massive social media storm!

So, here I am. Freshly 30 and trying to branch out a little. Can I do this creative writing thing. Can I create things that are fun and not so 'logically boring' to the outside person. 

I hope I can. 

I hope I crack some creative shell and tap into whatever it is I'm looking for. 

I hope you will join me in this journey...bumps and all.  Cause lord knows it won't be smooth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment